Thursday, February 16, 2012

Scrapdelight & Webster`s Pages

Hi there!
My post will be short today :-)
I have a card to share with you that I created with one of the new Webster`s Pages collections - "Sunday Picnic". I created this card for Scrapdelight blog. Soon all the New collections will be available to buy in Scrapdelight Store.
I adore these NEW Butterfly Push Pins - totally adorable!

Oh Yes, almost forgot :-) - I`ll be teaching on March 24, 2012 at Scrapdelight store. I`ll provide you soon with more information about the workshop.

Wishing you a wonderful day!
Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Gerry this card is so cute! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Such a BEAUTIFUL design!! Lovely card!!! Hugs!!

    Lisa
    http://myprincess-peaches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, this card is really pretty and colourful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gerry, this is sooo pretty just love it.

    ReplyDelete