Sunday, February 19, 2012

Modeling ~Webster`s Pages~

Hi there!
I have a layout to share today that I created for Webster`s Pages with their awesome new collection "Palm Beach". The name says it all - FUN*SUN*JOY!

SUPPLIES LIST - webster`s pages


  • I printed the photo with the flourish frame.
  • I did some masking using a Tattered Angels mask "Butterfly"
  • The blue doily matting the photo is a cut-out using Tim Holtz` "Distressed Doily" die


  • I mixed three different punches from Fiskars (1) and Martha Stewart (2).


Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog! I TRULY APPRECIATE IT!

Hugs,

10 comments:

  1. Gosh, there's not combination of colours that you can't work with! You really rocked these summery colours. Such an awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous LO Gerry. I love the mix of punches and I love the frame round the photo, just lovely. What a beautiful little girl in the photo!
    Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! So many beautiful things to 'see'... gorgeous photograph too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzers, Gerry .. I love what you've done with these colors .. just so light and airy with the perfect amount of summer whimsy ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. What goregous colors you've put together here! Love the frame around your adorable photo-
    such a treat to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, this is stunning page, love colors and photo, fun lo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous and I love that puchwork on the inside...will have to try that sometime

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous layout.. love all the punches you have used .... always love what you do!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the frame!!!Looks great!TFS!!!
    Hugss!

    ReplyDelete