Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love ~Webster`s Pages~

Hi there!
Happy Valentine`s Day to all of you celebrating!
I created this shaped layout for Webster`s Pages featuring two of the gorgeous brand-new collections - "Everyday Poetry" and "Palm Beach".
Supplies List

  • I hand-made the flowers using Tim Holtz` "Tattered Pinecone" die.

  • The right side of the heart was stamped with the unmounted stamp "Beauty" (for direct link see Supplies List)


Webster`s Pages February Challenge
We have a great challenge running this month - The Sparkly Challenge. Last year the challenges were featured on Inspire Me site but this year we have some changes. All the challenges will run at our Webster`s Pages Blog. For all the information about the changes you can refer to this link --------> HERE. Hope to see you playing along!

Enjoy this beautiful day with your loved ones!
Hugs,

13 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Gerry...so many lovely details and love your hand made flowers! I like that Beauty stamp as well....must definitely go onto my wish list! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A heart shaped lo - so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Gerry- incredible work. I adore Webster's- and you sure do beautiful things with their stuff! Love how you combined the two lines, and your handmade flowers are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw this heart at the Webster's blog and had to keep myself from drooling over it;) It's soooo gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iets mooiers kun je niet plaatsen op Valentijnsdag!
    Ik heb 'm in het echt gezien en hij is geweldig mooi!
    xxx, C

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is just gorgeous and I love your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Your flowers are beautiful! Hope you had a wonderful day filled with love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every time I visit your blog Gerry you just blow me away with your stunning creations. This one being no exception! Your layering, the design, the flowers...everything, just to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything you touch is pure magic my dear heart!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow..this is just STUNNING!! love your flowers! xxx

    ReplyDelete