Saturday, February 18, 2012

Imaginarium Designs

Hi there!
Today I`m sharing with you my first official projects created for Imaginarium Designs. Even though I`m using chippies on almost every layout I create I designed these projects especially for Imaginarium Designs Blog.
On the photo is my daughter Leanne (right) and a friend of hers Kiki (left). Kiki is a nanny child of a friend of mine - Susan.
Chipboard I used here:
ALL THE CHIPPIES HAVE A LAYER OF GESSO!!!!
  • Frame (IDFR0001)  ***I used Distress Embossing Ink and SeaFoam White embossing powder.
  • Birdcage (IDS0009) ***For the birdcage I used simply Glimmer Mist.
  • Butterfly (IDS0002) ***I used a paint brush and I applied 4 different colors paint. Two Glimmer Glam and Two Glimmer Mist.
  • Word "Friends" (IDW0023) ***I applied Distress Embossing ink and SeaFoam White embossing powder. Then I added three different colors of Glimmer paint.
  • Long Swirly (IDFL0011) ***Originally the Swirls were ONE whole long piece of chipboard but I decided to cut it in 4 parts and to use it as small embellishments to my flowers. It was treated with embossing ink, embossing powder and paint as well.
Pattern papers I used here:



And now my altered project. It`s a cheap bird-house (1.99 euro) I bought from a Dutch store ("Kruidvat"). It`s not the usual square bird house but it`s a flat one with a whole in the middle. When I saw it I knew immediately what I`d do with it ;-).........to use a Clock chippie in the middle and decorate it with beautiful papers and gorgeous flowers.
And Voila....this is the result......

Chipboard I used here:
  • Clock (IDS0006) ***I inked the clock with Color Box ink "Old Rose" and I added Ultra thick embossing enamel. Then I used a heat tool to melt it.
  • Words "Best Wishes" (IDW0008) ***I inked the phrase "Best Wishes" with Color Box ink "Old Rose" and I added Ultra thick embossing enamel. Then I used a heat tool to melt it.
  • Girl`s silhouette (IDS0023) *** The silhouette was treated with Distress Embossing Ink and SeaFoam White embossing powder.
Pattern papers I used here:
Flowers I used here:
Did you join our Imaginarium Designs ning.site already? If not please do it -------> HERE. I`m sure you`ll find lots of inspiration from the DT girls and our so talented members!

Hope you enjoyed my creations today!

Have an awesome day!
Hugs,

11 comments:

  1. Wow!! You really know how to make the Imaginarium chippies shine! Your layout and clock are both stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so pretty! Love what you have created here Gerry :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you sure know your way around chipboard! I love everything you have done here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gerry both these projects are stunning!Thanks for listing what you did with each chipboard element - great for inspirational ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous!!! I really love what you did with the chipboard..looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing how you treated each chippie. They look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. all your projects are stunning Gerry.... Love what you did with the chopboard... TFS... hope you have a wonderful weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, Gerry. Everything you have made on this post is so very beautiful and creative! You are so very artistic and clever! Thanks for making my day. And thanks also for your prayers for my mom! She is home recuperating now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prachtige projecten Gerry en leuke technieken heb je gebruikt op de chippies!
    xxx, C

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!! I love everything about this layout!! The way you used the ID is fantastic! And the bird house is so impressive!! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete