Friday, February 3, 2012

Guest Creative Designer for ~Flying Unicorn~

Hi there!
Brrrrrrrring Hello from snowy Holland....Yes, we have snow and the kids are totally excited about it and Me?, well, I`m cold...lol!

I`m so excited to announce that I`m guest-designing for "Flying Unicorn" this month. I didn`t even doubt for a second to say "Yes" because I do love everything they offer.
Look at this absolutely amazing Creative Kit ....
And just to be sure you won`t miss anything look at the full list of the products in the Creative kit.
Gorgeous, isn`t it?
Please check the link below for all the information about the Creative kit, Add on, Flowers and Papers! And so much more.....

And these are the three layouts I created so far.....
***The photo of the layout is not really straight ;-)))....Sorry!***

  • The two grapevine hearts were painted with white acrylic paint.
  • I did the masking using two colors of Distress Ink.

  • I first stamped the bird-cage (N.B. it`s not included in the kit) and the I applied the rub-ons.

  • I fussy cut a lot of those cute roses which were adhered with foam pads.

  • The cute angel is a rub-on which you`ll find in the Creative Kit.



  • Lots of layers, hand-stitching, punching, painting.....

  • The tiny flowers behind the wooden heart are rub-ons.

  • I used two colors Glimmer Mist for the (mist)-a-ble scallop ribbons.

  • The big chipboard heart was painted first with yellow acrylic paint, then with Crackle medium and then painted again with ivory acrylic paint.
  • The grapevine heart was painted with ivory acrylic paint.


And my last layout....
  • I doodled the white swirly "things" ;-) using white GellyRoll pen.

  • The cameo "trinket" is actually a rub-on which I applied on pattern paper and then I cut out.

Please check the Flying Unicorn Site where you`ll find lots of inspiration from their TALENTED Design team. You`ll find also lots of tutorials, AND......you`ll meet such sweet and friendly people....in other words  - Don`t miss to register and have FUN! Click on the link below and you`ll be on the right place:

Thank you, Alda & girls, for inviting me.....You are such sweethearts!

If you reach the end of this long post you are awesome ;-) 
Wishing you a great weekend!
Hugs,

18 comments:

  1. Lovely kit and your work is beautiful !Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgosh Gerry!! Your creations are beyond stunning!! I am soo happy to have you joining us this month and just knew you would rock this kit!!! Beautiful my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaw dropping gorgeous and then some ... wow and wow again ... just too beautiful for words! I am so grateful for you being our guest designer .. you are truly amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Just gorgeous! I was so excited to have you join us this month. Thank you so much for being our guest designer this month! You created wonderful works of art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The weather is soooo cold here, isn't it? I tried to take some photos outside today, but after 10 minutes it was too cold to stay outside a little longer;) At least your gorgeous layouts warm my day:) Your work with this gorgeous kit is just amazing. I really love your use of the soft colours and all the sweet fussy cut items. I could keep looking at them for hours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous kit and your layouts are stunning, take care, Doreen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gerry! So glad to have you guest this month and what amazing creations with the kit! LOVE all the fussy cutting, and layers of details and goodies. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats o the guest spot - gorgeous reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gerry, thank you so much for joining us at the Flying Unicorn this month!! I love what you did with our kit, WOW, fabulous creations!!! Your layers and stitching and masking is so so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I reached the end of your post Gerry because I didn't want to miss a single thing that you've created here--everything is gorgeous--love the masking, misting, stitching, layering. You do amazing work and it's an honor to work with you this month at the Flying Unicorn. Helene

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gerry thank you so much for being our guest designer honey!!! Beautiful and truly stunning work!!!! Gotta love your creations! Thank You once again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Gerry, you did amazing things with this kit .. love your never-failing attention to detail! I always love seeing your unique approach. Thanks so much for being our guest designer this month! An honor for us indeed! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Gerry! Those LO's are Amazingly Gorgeous!! You are a super talented lady! Thank you for being our Guest designer this month! I think it is a honor to have you with us!! Hugs and stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gerry, het ziet er pracjtig uit! Stuk voor stuk zit ik voor verbazing te kijken naar je prachtige lay outs.

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow....those pages are just STUNNING!!! love every little detail!!!
    have a wonderful weekend and stay warm!!!!!
    Hugs
    Ingrid xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are just gorgeous, Gerry!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning, stunning, stunning. Your work is so incredibly intricate, I could just study it all day long! What incredible attention to detail. I'm in awe...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Uauuuu!!very beautiful!!By...Lili.

    ReplyDelete