Monday, February 13, 2012

Dream ~GDT Flying Unicorn~

Hi there!
Happy Monday dear friends! Another week on its way and I`m ready to share lots of projects with you. This week is special - full of LOVE and PASSION!
I`ll begin this week by sharing an altered album I created for Flying Unicorn where I`m guest-designing this month. If you want to have a look what I created so far be sure to check this link ------> HERE
And if you didn`t do it so far please check The One Of A Kind online store -------> HERE

  • The moment I saw the mini album from KaiserCraft in "Always with Love" kit I knew I`m going to play with it.
  • The only photo I added here was the photo of me on the front page.

  • The very first thing I did was to paint the edges of the album with white acrylic paint.
  • Next step was to adhere the pattern papers.

  • Then all the edges were distressed with sand paper.

  • I added to each page a "love sentiment" instead of a photo.
  • Embellished with stickers, cut-ots and flowers.

  • I used a mini chicken wire mask for the masking.

Hope you enjoyed my mini album. Please visit the Flying Unicorn Forum where you can find lots of inspiration ----------> HERE

Have a great week!
Hugs,

16 comments:

  1. My gosh this is stunning, very very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So incredibly beautiful, Gerry!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooooo gorgeous!!!! I would love to know where you got the chicken wire mask!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gerry this is amazing!!! I have loved every bit of what you did with the kit..gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful mini album Gerry.
    It looks so romantic!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to learn how to do stuff like this! Just awesome- I love the soft pinks here= what amazing work you do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just so incredible! and i love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Прекрасни материали,Гери,много вдъхновяващо решение,поздравления!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! This album will make everyone who browses through it so happy:) It's gorgeous! I love that photo of you on the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is just sooooo gorgoeus! Love the images and the solftness of it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so so pretty Gerry, love that word DREAM :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wat een schattig romantische mini! Alles zo mooi afgewerkt,
    volgens mij heb je er aardig wat uren werk in zitten!
    xxx, C

    ReplyDelete