Monday, January 16, 2012

Webster`s Pages DT 2012

Hi there!
WOW is all I can say right now. I`m so HONORED to be invited to join the WEBSTER`S FAMILY for another year. It`s a DREAM team and I`m so excited to be part of it.
2011 was a year full of happy dances ;-) for me and as it seems 2012 will continue like this - I wish you could see my smiling face :-)
Let me introduce you to my NEW personal Webster`s Pages DT badge....


And of course I`m even more excited to introduce you to the BRAND-NEW Clean & Simple  and Classic Design Teams - beautiful, exquisite and inspiring!
We also have an incredibly talented lady joining the Classic DT - Janine Koczwara....YAY!

I want to thank our sweet Brandin O`Neill for designing such amazing products for us to work with and for being such a perfect "boss" ;-)))))

And we have one more amazing lady in our family - Courtney Walsh - our Public Reletaions Manager. A beautiful woman from inside and outside!

And now you can have a look at all the Webster`s Pages Designers for 2012....
(if you want to visit their blogs just click on the name)
CLEAN & SIMPLE DT
Stacey Michaud (Special Events Lead)

Classic DT
Anabelle O`Malley (Team Lead)


I`m off to celebrate ;-)
Hope you have a great week!
Hugs,

24 comments:

  1. Gerry, looking forward to another great year with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations again my friend! It`s fantastic news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gerry van harte gefeliciteerd je maakt zulke mooie LO's met hun producten
    je hebt het verdiend.

    Hugs Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Gerry, another year of wonderful creations from you in "Websters" - looking forwards to your beautiful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gefeliciteerd!!! wat gaaf voor je, geniet ervan met volle teugen.

    xx Jolande xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, Gerry, huge congrats!! You just keep amazing me with your Webster's creations and I can hardly wait to see the gorgeous pages, cards and altered items you'll do for them this year:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done, Websters are lucky to have you, your work is amazing and full of inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! Very well deserved! Can't wait to see your awesome creations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. woo hoo I love your work, HUGE congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What can I say... this is such a good marriage, how could they ever divorce you??!?
    Congrats my lady, more that deserved!
    xxx, C

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gerry,congratulations!!
    I am looking forward to your wondreful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so incredibly talented!!!! Congratulations on another year with Webster's....so honoured to be "working" with you:-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on another year at Websters! It wouldn't be the same without u on the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, it´s a really great team. I´m so proud to working with all Webster´s ladies ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations Gerry, Look forward to seeing your magical creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats Gerry! You deserve it! Looking forward to seeing all of your inspiring work over the next year!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats Gerry. Such fabulous news for you. Well done and I look forward to your wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gerry, I am sooooo happy I can work with you for another year!! You creations are just so gorgeous all the time!!! And can't wait to see more this year<3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats Gerry you so deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super awesome great news...glad to see your inspiration for another year

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gerry, congrats!!! Your style is perfect for WP and I couldn´t be more thrilled to spend another year with you and Webster´s family!

    ReplyDelete