Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sunday Picnic *NEW* from ~Webster`s Pages~

Hi there!
I created another layout with the beautiful and so yummy collection "Sunday Picnic" from Webster`s Pages. I love the colors - so fresh and easy to work with. This collection makes me smile :-)

I also used another collections here:


  • The kites are 4 because of the photo of my daughter - it was taken on her 4th Birtdhay in June, 2011.

  • I stamped on the background using two different Webster`s unmounted stamps.

  • The bird was stamped twice, cut out and attached with foam pads.

Hope you enjoyed my post today! For more inspiration please visit our INSPIRE ME site.
Thank you for visiting me!
Have a great day!

Hugs,

10 comments:

  1. WOW Gerry, this is AMAZING! Every detail so perfect, love the colors, the dimension, the design...it's sooo beautiful! I can't wait to see all your new WP projects this year xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout just makes me smile too:) It's so gorgeous and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO! I love the symbolism of the four kites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right...this collection is really fresh and breezy...and your layout speaks of colour, freshness and a little whimsy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prachtig Gerry!
    Ik ben steeds weer onder de indruk van jouw 'snij-kunsten'!
    Alle kleine details weet je zo mooi en netjes uit te snijden, dat krijg ik écht niet voor elkaar! Respect! :)
    xxx, C
    ps have fun in P. with A.!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super Gerry! Wat een geweldig knipwerk weer. Mooie de vliegers en de regenboogboog ook met de geponste rand. Hoe heb je dat zo netjes voor elkaar gekregen?

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!!!!! you are really the queen of cutting!!!! amazing job with this adorable page Ger!!!!

    ReplyDelete