Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year`s Eve ~Once Upon A ...Sketch~

Hi there!
I`m so happy to introduce you our first challenge for 2012 at Once Upon A ... Sketch. The sketch is designed by our talented Nadia Cannizzo and it`s very inspiring!


January 1st Challenge 

Journalling Criteria/themeNew Years Eve!

Our theme this time is New year's Eve. We would like you to journal about your feelings around this time of year, or tell us about your most memorable New Year's Eve. Where were you? Who were you with? What did you do? Why is this one memorable? Note: the photo that you use for this challenge does not have to necessarily be from New Years Eve. For example, if you spent New Years Eve with your family you can have a photo of your family taken ANY time of the year.
Remember that you are allowed to also create a card or altered project based on this sketch and instead of the journalling criteria you need to use a quote.

You must combine our journalling criteria/theme with this sketch.

And this is my take on the sketch!





Sponsors

We are so excited to welcome some new sponsors to our blog this month!


The Craft's Meow
The Craft's Meow offers a variety of photopolymer clear stamps designed by some of the best artists in the paper crafting world! This means there is something for everyone! We pride ourselves on great customer service and the lowest possible shipping cost. Come see what the buzz is all about! Visit our store blog and follow us on Facebook!



Feature Art is an art paper designing company located in South Australia.
CREATING THE UNIQUE DESIGN is our company mission. We offer unique patterned paper that help to develop the versatile craft projects for the craft industry. All our paper product is designed and printed in Australia. We will continue to provide our customers with excellent products and best service always.




I am thrilled to be a sponsor for Once Upon A Sketch.Not only do I love the sketchesand the incredible design team interpretations, but I am also proud to sponsor a site that my scrappy friend Nadiacreated. It is one of the top sketchchallenge sites in industry and definitely embraces the true meaning of preserving memories. You can find a selectionof chipboard in my Etsy shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/vickyalberto. Please note that I have ordered and will bereceiving the newest released chipboard styles towards the end of January.I will also be restocking my site with the most popular pieces at thistime. They sell out very fast so be sure to check back often! Youcan follow my personal scrapbooking blog at http://simplypaperandcreativity.blogspot.com where I post updates about chipboardshipment arrivals.



Prizes

How would you like to be our Guest Designer for February? This is the challenge where you have the chance to win a spot on our design team for the whole upcoming month simply by winning this challenge. As well as being our Guest Designer, as chosen by our Design team, you will also receive.....

An in-stock stamp set from The Crafts Meow of the winners choice..

Fly Free Stamp Set

*example of stamp set the winner could choose. 


We also have 2 prizes to give away to two randomly chosen entries.

Our first RANDOMLY chosen winner will win 2 paper collections from FeatureArt.

Our second RANDOMLY chosen winner will receive this Dusty Attic chipboard pack from Vicky Alberto's Etsy Shop


These are really awesome prizes, aren`t they? All you have to do is to create a layout based on the sketch (above) and don't forget your JOURNALING :-) ! For all the RULES please check this link -----> HERE
I can`t wait to see all your beautiful layouts!

And once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR from my family to yours!

Hugs,

10 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Gerry!! Wishing you a great 2012!! This is so beatiful...love the soft colours and how you have the photo inside the clock!! :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gerry, this page is just amazing!!! I loved this sketch, and you did a beautiful job as always!!! I'm always happy to see your gorgeous work!!!! And...Happy New Year my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year....this is just so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful Gerry. I love the photo in the clock. I just used my clock too and I wish I had of seen this first. Love the concept. Gorgeous soft colors and just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful challenge and with such fantastic prices!! I think I'll give this a go! Only have to find some time ;-)

    Brigitta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a lovely, lovely page! Thanks again for the inspiration! I must definitely enter this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gerry happy new year to you and your loved ones! wishing you all the best!
    very beautiful LO! and it is such an original way of posting the photo inside the clock!
    thank you for your sweet comment on lifting of your LO, I appreciate it a lot! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful layout! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are always such wonderful inspiration Gerry, adore your soft and gorgeous page full with the beautiful and unique Gerry touches! Much love

    ReplyDelete