Wednesday, January 11, 2012

***NEW*** My Private Happiness ~The Scrap Cake~

Hi there!
I couldn`t wait to share with you ONE of the NEW collections from The Scrap Cake. This collection was designed by so talented  Karola Witczak  and it`s absolutely amazing.
Look at all those patterns and pretty colors...... yumminess!!!



I`m sure you`ll love to read what Karola wrote on TSC`s blog......please check the blog post and tell us what do you think about these yummy sneak peeks :-)  ----------> HERE

Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. oh wow love this sneak....I want some :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just at her blog ...and yep she's done it again! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its just amazing... imagine all the beautiful items you will be able to create with this beautiful paper collection! I am seriously, so envious!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gerry, what a beautiful papers, again. Love to work with it.
    I'f got a question, can you tell me what the word "smitten" means?
    My email is h.ples@upcmail.nl

    With love, Martha

    ReplyDelete