Thursday, January 5, 2012

***NEW*** from Webster`s Pages ~SUNDAY PICNIC~ collection

Hi there!
I`m so happy I can share my first layout with all of you featuring the ***NEW*** Webster`s Pages collection "SUNDAY PICNIC". I simply love the happy feeling this collection radiates. Love the yummy colors, cute patterns and as always the versatility - you can use this collection for all occasions, you can easily combine it with previous Webster`s Pages collections - in one word this collection is a must :-)
I chose working on white cardstock so I can showcase how the colorful patterns pop up....
I did some masking, just a little bit of misting and stamping to create the background.....

Supplies List
Embellishments

  • I fussy cut a lot here.....
  • And I did lots of layering.....
  • Some hand-stitching :-)
  • I used foam-pads to make my cut-outs pop up....

And a few more close-ups ...

I hope you enjoyed my first layout created with this beautiful ***NEW*** collection "SUNDAY PICNIC".  Wait till you have it in your hands - I`m sure you`ll love it!
Don`t forget to check Webster`s Pages Blog for more inspiration!
Wishing you a great day!

Hugs,

13 comments:

  1. Gerry, you do some utterly amazing projects ... this layout is just full of so much intricate detail... adore the papers... a must have for me!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing, always so much to look at and perfect attention to detail :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, your layout is pure pleasure for the eyes! The bright colours, the fussy cut items, the flowers...everything looks gorgeous together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sunny and bright layout Gerry! I love it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prachtig! Beautifull! Gorgeous!
    So bright and colorfull!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stalking those papers for sure! love how you let the colours pop and sparkle off the white cardstock, this is such a gorgeous page full of eye candy and must-haves! Glorious job Gerry! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, we do enjoy it!
    I can not wait to create with those papers too:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love so the colors and you have made a stunning design

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the beautiful colours and you layout is so so amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh! So sweet! She is growing Gerry!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful work Gerry! I agree the papers are so pretty.. however your work is what really sets it off! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow!! this is just gorgeous Gerry!!!!! beautiful detailed page as always!!!

    ReplyDelete