Monday, January 9, 2012

Dreamland ~Imaginarium Designs~

Hi there!
Happy Monday!
Today I have a special mini album to show you from Imaginarium Designs. But before that I wanted to share our Brand-New ning site ...
(just click on the badge and you`ll be in a second in the world of Imagination and Amazing projects created  not only from the Design Team girls but also from our inspiring members)
I hope you`ll join in and have some fun with all of us there! Thank YOU!

I also wanted to let you know that IMAGINARIUM DESIGNS blog had a makeover and it looks awesome. Please, have a look  ----> HERE and it`ll be great if you follow us! Thank YOU!

Well, I guess it`s time for my project now. This mini album is a limited edition item designed for a class kit at "Seriously Scrapbooking".
  • I "dressed up" the mini album with cute Prima Marketing papers & embellishments....
  • I stamped, inked the edges... and of course I hand-stitched here and there
  • The sentiment is a rub-on.
  • I didn`t go without any fussy cutting ;-)
TIP: Perhaps you know from my previous posts where I mentioned a few times that I use Copic Markers for the edges on my fussy cut embellies. I`m giving this tip once again because it`s very effective and it just makes the cut-outs to pop up. I`m a CM user for years now and I love the various techniques and effects you can achieve with them!
  • The word "Memories" is a rub-on
  • The "shoe-house" is a cut-out from a photo I took while we were in an Amusement Park here in The  Netherlands.
  • Just for FUN to show you how big this shoe house is in real life. On the photo you can spot my sweet hubby and daughter ;-)


And a few more close-ups....
  • And this is the back of the mini.
  • Once again using rub-ons for the words.
Thank you for visiting me! Hope to see you at Imaginarium Designs ning.site !

Have an awesomely creative week!!!!
Hugs,

19 comments:

  1. oh WOW! Stunning work!
    Hugs Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore your work.....always so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing keep-sake Gerry, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous an adorable Gerry, what a great memento book,
    wonderful creation :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, this mini album is as cute as can be! Such a beautiful way to showcase these precious family photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Страхотно е албумчето ти Гери.
    Грабна ме корицата - толкова оригинална идея и изпълнение!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! How pretty!! Love the little castle and the princess-theme!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have to SEE this one!
    looks amazing Gerry!
    xxx, C

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all gorgeous Gerry, Love your style and the photos are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've admired your work for a long time....this is a wonderful album! I love all the turrets and castle formations, perfect with these papers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful mini Gerry! Your work always inspires me! Because of your fussy cutting tips...I have begun venturing into that world a little at a time. Hugs! ~ Becky

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful album! You did an amazing job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a soft, airy and sentimental mini you created here, Gerry! I love the sweet photos you used of your darling little girl. Also, I want to say thanks for the tip about the Copic Markers. I have always wondered how you manage to get the lovely soft borders that appear to be inked, but are still subtle. Somehow, I missed that tip that you gave earlier! Thanks for your support and friendship through our common love of scrapbooking, art and family! BIG HUGS! ....Patty

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a cool album Gerry! Really lovely work as always...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow so lovely your album i love it!

    ReplyDelete