Friday, January 6, 2012

Cards ~The Scrap Cake~

Hi there!
I have two cards to share with you today that I made for The Scrap Cake ...


N.B. The Scrap Cake collections and the Imaginarium Designs chipboard are available to buy in the Netherlands at the  Scrapdelight scrapbook store.

  • I used here "Birdcage" clear stamp by KaiserCraft (available to buy at Scrapdelight)
  • The quote is an Itty Bitty unmounted stamp (to buy at Scrapdelight)

  • The birds were stamped, cut out and used as an embellishment. I used Glitz Design clear stamps (to buy at Scrapdelight store)


Wishing you a wonderful and creative day!
Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Hallo Gerry!!! As always I love your eye for detail and your great photographs! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are both really beaufitul card Gerry.... wishing you a wonderful new year xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een schattige kaartjes Gerry!
    Vooral de bovenste als uithangbord... geniaal! :))
    xxx, C

    ReplyDelete
  4. het uithangbord is echt SUPER!!!!!!!
    hele mooie kaartjes weer!
    Ingrid xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are just divine Gerry! I love the soft colours...just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete