Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Beauty ~Manor House Creations~

Hi there!
Today I`ll share a layout I created for Manor House Creations using their gorgeous flowers.

  • To create this layout I used two paper brands - "Shabby Green Door" and "Kaisercraft"
  • On the photo (below) you see the die-cut paper from Kaisercraft. 
  • I completely fussy cut it.
  • Cut apart the swirly patterns and the flowers and incorporated them in my "garden".

  • I used only the pink Taneisha flowers on my layout.....

Flowers: Taneisha

  •  Love these little cute flowers. They have diameter of 3cm and are the perfect addition to all your "flower gardens" you create on your projects...


  • I pulled apart the big Romance flower so I can make a smaller one for my page....


  • The birdcage you see on the photo (above) was cut with my Cricut Expression.
  • The little cute tag "100% perfect" is stamped with Itty Bitty unmounted stamps ("Absolutely Priceless").
  • The hot-air balloon was also stamped with "Absolutely Priceless" Itty Bitty unmounted stamps.
  • It`s hardly to see but I stamped also the background using Hero arts mounted stamp.


  • The bug was also stamped with Itty Bitty unmounted stamps ("Splendid Things")...
  • I stamped it twice. 
  • Colored it in.
  • Gave some dimension with my embossing tool.
  • Attached the two stamped bugs together.
  • Applied Stickles only to the upper bug .


For more inspiration please visit Manor House Creations Blog -------> HERE

Hope you enjoyed it!
Thank you for visiting my space in the net and wishing you an awesome day!
Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. This is truly gorgeous, Gerry! I love the muted white and cream with the splashes of bright colours! Totally love how you used that Kaisercraft die-cut paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work. LOVE it. The flowers are incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunning page! You have showcased those flowers perfectly I "need" all of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those flowers are gorgeous and this is just so yummy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the tutorial and sharing with us your creative process! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete