Sunday, December 18, 2011

Webster`s Pages

Hi there!
It`ll be a short post today :-)....busy...busy....busy....I know I`m not the only one ;-)
I wanted to share with you my last three cards I made with gorgeous Webster`s Pages products!
Supplies List:



I admit I`m in love with these cuties.......the Silhouettes...... I really can`t get enough of them :-)

Did you know that we have another amazing FREEBIES? Yes, we have! The Digi paper posies? Aren`t they beautiful and cute? All you have to do is to head over Webster`s Pages site -----> HERE and to download them!!!!!! Have fun and don`t forget to share your projects with us at our beautiful Inspire Me site. 

Have a great day!
Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. super cute! have fum creating and ...cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, your cards are all so beautiful! You know how to make those gorgeous cameos shine on your cards:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy cards, love those cameo pieces!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings... yes we are all so busy!! these are so lovely.. such gorgeous papers and embellies.. thanks for all your inspiration this year and i wish you and yours a very happy Christmas and all the best for 2012.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely cards Gerry:0)
    grtz Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gerry loved your cards, beautiful colors! Hugs and Merry Xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful awesome cards, Gerry!! Love love!! :)

    ReplyDelete