Tuesday, December 27, 2011

This very moment ~The Scrap Cake~

Hi there!
Today I`m sharing with you my last layout for 2011 that I created for The Scrap Cake.
I used the gorgeous versatile collection "Cozy Xmas" which I love to use not only for winter/Christmas photos but also for everyday photos - like this one of my son Alexander which was taken in an amusement park.
  • What I mainly did while making this page was to distress and stamp.
  • I used cling stamps from Prima Marketing (#551094). I colored the stamped patterns in.
  • I embellished my project with lots of cut-outs from the pattern paper.

  • Some of the stamping was done directly on the pattern paper. I also stamped separately on a piece of pattern paper and then cut it out to give more dimension to my layout.
  • The bird is a rub-on from My Mind`s Eye.
  • The Birdcage was cut with the help of a Cricut machine.

  • The little stars are made of wood. I colored them the with Copic Markers.

Hope you enjoyed my post!
Have a great day!

Hugs,

12 comments:

  1. beautiful ...love the stars they just pop! and what a great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is another gorgeous design from you as always!!

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. This collection was definitely made for you: you're doing such amazing things with it! This layout is another example of that:) It's so so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weer een nieuwe 'look' met dit papier, knap gedaan.
    Alles bij elkaar weer een prachtige layout!
    xxx, C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layout and this line of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the torn papers and the photo of your son.

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a beautiful detailed page Gerry! awesome design and the little stars are a great touch! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love your pages Gerry! Thanks always for the great inspiration..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Delightful as can be Gerry! love discovering all the subtly and oh so cleverly designed details. This is a gem Gerry! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete