Monday, December 12, 2011

Sparkly Christmas Tree ~Webster`s Pages~

Hi there!
It`s been some time since my last post but here I am :-) sharing today a Christmas Tree decorated with gorgeous Webster`s Pages Products.

I bought a dollar tree in the shape of a cone and all I did was to decorate it. I used three collections here:


Did you hear about our Webster`s Christams digital frames? Look at them....Aren`t they simply CUTE? And you know ...they are waiting for you ~totally FREE~ to download -----_> HERE

And finally as you noticed I like to share a photo from time to time ;-)I took this one yesterday. It`s amazing how that cutie was striking a pose for me ;-)))
Hope you enjoyed my post!
Wishing you a wonderful week!

Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. this looks amazing...just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this looks even better than a real Christmas tree. So magical and pretty!

    ReplyDelete