Monday, December 19, 2011

Resolution (Nr3) ~The Scrap Cake~

Hi there!
Happy Monday!
2011 is almost to the end and it`s time to summarize  the year and of course it`s time to make resolutions for the new year. My resolutions are always simple and easy to make true ;-)
Today I have a layout to share with you about my resolution Nr.3 for 2012. I created this layout for The Scrap Cake`s BLOG today where we summarize the year. Please, go and check what the rest of the DT girls created -----> HERE

  • I used the gorgeous "The Bright Side of Life" collection & a little bit of "Cozy Xmas" collection
  • The birds were stamped and then cut out. I used Unity Stamps.
  • The alphas and the year (2012) are from Webster`s Pages.
  • The pink lamp post was cut with Cricut. 

And a few close-ups....



  • My journaling is hidden and it says: "Nr. 3 - To improve my photographical skills. Find sources"
  • My journaling is written on a scallop circle from the "Cozy Xmas" collection. I also used a few little cut out scallops from the same collection for my matting.
  • The three beautiful flowers are from Manor House Creations.

Well, I think that was for today :-)
I`ll be posting soon my Top 10 projects for 2011 but I`m still working on it :-)


Wishing you a wonderful & creative week!
Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. Ziet er weer mooi uit hoor.
    Leuk gedaan die rand met die film strip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a striking layout! I love the gorgeous, bright colours and the filmstrips that you added. You're already one amazing photographer, so I can hardly wait to see what your photos look like when you became even better than you already are:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie layout weer Gerry.
    Vooral de opengewerkte ponsranden vind ik er mooi uitzien, een idee om eens uit te proberen! :)
    xxx, C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baie mooi! This is a lovely layout Gerry...and actually I think your photography skills are really good! I often wonder how you get to take such awesome pics of your layouts...it would be great if you could share some of your secrets!
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baie mooi! This is a lovely layout Gerry...and actually I think your photography skills are really good! I often wonder how you get to take such awesome pics of your layouts...it would be great if you could share some of your secrets!
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greetings... my resolution is to never miss any of your blog posts next year!!haha!! this is stunning .. as always...beautiful flowers, and i love the photo like that... i wish you a very Happy Christmas and all the very best for 2012..xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous page and pic Gerry!! love the filmstrips! ho ho ho....merry x-mas sweetie!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous page and pic Gerry!! love the filmstrips! ho ho ho....merry x-mas sweetie!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous LO!!
    Hope you and your family have a very blessed Christmas and New Year!!

    ReplyDelete