Friday, December 23, 2011

I adore you both ~TCR #90~

Hi there!
Just before Christmas I have a layout to share with all of you. This is the beautiful color palette #90 at The Color Room this week. Not my usual colors but I love to be challenged ;-) and I had so much fun in creating this layout. It`s not only the colors but also the size that is different today ;-)....
Anyway, this is my take on TCR Palette #90.....
  • I used Echo Park "Be Mine" collection.
  • The matting you see behind the photo is actually white card stock which I masked using a doily die-cut paper. Here I used Glimmer Mist (Graphite) for the masking....
  • The beautiful butterflies are from Imaginarium Designs. They were covered with Martha Stewart`s micro beads. Then I added some Stickles.
  • TIP: I wanted to give you tip that Imaginarium Designs is available to buy in The Netherlands....YAY!!!! 
  • Where?  - In "Scrapdelight" scrapbook store of course!
  • You can also find the Micro Beads from Martha Stewart in "Scrapdelight" scrapbook store!

  • The black flourish is from Prima Marketing. I added glitter sand and Micro Beads to the stars....

  • I also added ordinary beads to the grey flowers. 
  • BTW, the grey flowers were initially white but I use Glimmer Mist (Graphite) to color them......

Well, I hope you enjoyed your visit on my blog today and got inspired. It`s the busiest time of the year but I hope to see you playing along this week at The Color Room.
Have a beautiful day and wishing you Happy Holidays!
Hugs,

11 comments:

  1. Wow I really really love this LO! Love all the details!

    Wishing you a great christmas!

    Hugs Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It´s a gorgeous layout again Gerry! Love the things you do with the microbeads, I have several sizes too en should use the more often. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow so gorgeous love how you have create this design the details with the micro beads is so cool !!

    Merry christmas my friend!!

    xx carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow so gorgeous love how you have create this design the details with the micro beads is so cool !!

    Merry christmas my friend!!

    xx carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is truly gorgeous! You've done such wonderful work with these elegant colours! I love the addition of the cute microbeads. I might have to give this palette a go too. Just love this colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Het is een prachtige kleurencombinatie, jouw uitwerking is veruit een van de mooiste!
    xxx, C

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply wonderful Gerry!!!
    Love the beads!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Miss Gerry, Just dropping by to say have a beautiful Christmas and a Happy New Year. I can't wait to see what 2012 brings for you, you know how much I adore your stuff.
    Hugs, Steph xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the black flower bouquet. Merry Christmas my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. just stunning!!!! Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful LO, enchanting decorations!
    Merry Christmas, my friend!

    ReplyDelete