Thursday, December 22, 2011

Hand-stamped accents ~Webster`s Pages~

Hi there!
Today I`ll share with you a few hand-made tags I made for Webster`s Pages.
I used the awesome unmounted Webster`s stamps  and to be more precise I used:

I also used:
These tags are so easy to make and such a fast solution for your Christsmas presents or simply a hand-made embellishment for all your projects.
All you have to do here is  TO STAMP and/or CUT OUT........The easiest thing in the world ;-)
Making my own embellishments by stamping them and then cutting them out is something I`m doing on my projects for a long time and I just LOVE it! I also love making my background by stamping.
If you noticed here and on my previous projects I don`t always use one color on the stamp. I`m mixing colors and then I stamp.....

Did you notice how I store my unmounted stamps? I`m using a CD box to store them.....

To see the whole collection of unmounted stamps by Webster`s Pages just click --------> HERE

Wishing you a wonderful day!
Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. Gerry, your tags are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful they are and a lovely christmas Gerry!
    byeeeeee,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are just gorgoues!!!!! Have a great Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know I just love these tags Gerry!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous Gerry
    Merry Christmas
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen them LIFE and they are soo cute!
    The way you play around with stamps inspires me to make more use of them!
    xxx, C

    ReplyDelete