Monday, December 5, 2011

A doily card - Tutorial

Hi there!
As I wrote in one of my previous posts I promised to share with you how I made the doily card. If you want to check my precious post you can do it ---------> HERE
WARNING!
This tutorial is very easy ;-) !!!
Supplies list:
*Tim Holtz` Distressed Doily die-cut
*Pattern paper
* die-cut machine
* a pair of scissors

Step 1.
Cut a square card (approx.  6" x 6") as wide as the die-cut stencil....
Step 2.
Before you begin cutting place the square card to the edge of the die-cut (See the blue lines I drew).
Step 3.
Repeat step 2. but then for the right side of the card.
Step 4.
Cut the pieces on the sides...
Step 5.
And voila....the card is ready to be decorated :-)
I used Webster`s Pages pattern paper from "All About Me" collection....
And this is the card I made in November (2011) .....

Hope you enjoyed my easy tutorial!
Have a great day!

Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. I loved your card.
    And thanks for the tutorial. I will give it a go.
    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Gerry for your "show and tell" yes easy when you know how and so effective. I'll be trying it out tomorrow for a special Birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Gerry for your "show and tell" yes easy when you know how and so effective. I'll be trying it out tomorrow for a special Birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the tutorial, the card is simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete