Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Gift box ~The Scrap Cake~

Hi there!
Today I want to share with you an altered box (15 cm x 15 cm). I used the gorgeous collection from The Scrap Cake - "Cozy Xmas" ...
I added lacy ribbon to my project. I also used the famous Martha Stewart doily lace edge punch and I hand stitched a rectangle on the top...
The beautiful flowers you see on the top are from Manor House Creations and I added a string of pearls to decorate them.....

Hope you enjoyed it!
Have a great week!
Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. It´s such a gorgeous box, and I also love the sled on top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really gorgeous...love the colors and all the fine details :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really gorgeous Gerry. Love love the papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gifts makes the joy of moment double and makes the event memorable .

    ReplyDelete