Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Webster`s Pages & Dusty Attic

Hi there!
As you probably already heard Webster`s Pages and Dusty Attic teamed up this week - What a beautiful match!
This is my first project I created using the laser-cut chipboards.
Dusty Attic Chipboard used:
Well, the layout is based on white card stock. Once I finished with misting my background I used the leafy stem chippie as a mask. The photo says it all I think :-)....

This is not my first time using chipboard as a mask. Check my previous attempt ;-) --------> HERE
And one more link....just for fun......my first layout using Dusty Attic chipboard (Thank you, Tracy - aka Stay True to God!!!!!!) -------> HERE


The rest of the chipboard was painted with different colors Glimmer Glam.
N.B. Before I apply any paint to any kind of chipboard I always bring a layer (or two) of Gesso!
Webtser`s Pages products used:
For more inspiration & what the rest of the DT girls created you can check our Inspire Me site -------> HERE

I thought I`d share a photo of my kiddos I took recently :-)

Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,

13 comments:

  1. HI.. this is fabulous! i love the layered up cogs.. very cool layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Gerry! Love what you have done with the chipboard and how adorable does your son look! Thanks for adding me on InspireMe. I've just started working with WP and am addicted already! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is amazing!!!!!
    all those techniques!! i love those boys pieces... and the microphone charm the whole LO rocks!!!!
    love those smilie faces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I jus love your works so much! they are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dit is weer een prachtige lay-out hoe je te werk gaat met diverse technieken geweldig en natuurlijk de prachtige foto van alexander.

    Hugs Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool use of the chip pieces, love the rockstar attitude, would be perfect for my grandson the rockstar! Great work My friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This layout rocks!!!
    I like to mix WP with DA a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the texture you gave the title, Gerry! Darling LO!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool and super cute! Kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love this one. Great paper layers for framing the even greater photo!

    ReplyDelete