Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thank You card ~Scrapdelight~

Hi there!
My family  & I don`t celebrate Thanksgiving but that fact didn`t stop me creating a "Thank you" card. A "Thank you" card for everybody who supported me through the year - my precious family, my sweet friends and all the cups of coffee and Red Bull I drank to keep me awake during the sleepless nights ;-)
And of course I want to Thank YOU - all my followers - who are always here for me to show their support and feedback!
THANK YOU!
I began making this card from white cardstock. I masked the background using Distress Ink and then I stamped the flourish. The beautiful frame you see is a chipboard from Imaginarium Designs. It was painted with puffy paint. The inner frame you see was part of the chipboard but I cut it out and painted it separately with Glimmer Glam and then I attached it back to the original frame. The butterfly is also a chippie from Imaginarium Designs - it was painted with Glimmer Glam as well and when it was dry I glued some beads to decorate it. 
I used an Itty Bitty stamp ("Thanks a Bunch"). The tiny flowers were colored in with Copic Markers - my dear old "friends" supporting me already for years ....lol
Here is a photo of some of the products I used...
N.B. Did you notice the ribbon? I stamped on the ribbon and I used again Copic Markers to color the tiny flowers....it works perfectly....pity I didn`t use it though ;-) but I will for sure.... 
All Products are available to buy by Scrapdelight shop!
Supplies list:

Have a Happy Thanksgiving Day!
Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. hai gerry

    ik zie je niet zo vaak kaarten maken maar wat je maakt is weer geweldig.bedankt voor bovenstaande kaart het is altijd leuk om je blog te volgen,vooral als het buiten zo koud en mistig is en dan heeft het kijken naar je creatie wel weer een zonnige gevoel.

    Hugs Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just gorgeous! The pops of bright colours are so pretty and the chippies, especially the butterfly, just got me smitten:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is STUNNING! Love your misted background and as always your details are soooo perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really like your masking!!! chicken wire eh???
    amazing card, and the frames and butterfly..super!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. and thank you for all the beauty you share with your creations and all the inspiration you give to us!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prachtig kaartje Gerry!
    grt, corina

    ReplyDelete