Monday, November 28, 2011

Manor House Creations

Hi there!
With Christmas round the corner I`m already in a Christmas mood ;-)
Today, I have a layout to share with you that I created for Manor House Creations using some of their newest gorgeous flowers. I see Christmas surrounded by beauty and cosiness and these flowers are exactly how I feel round this time of the year. In other words I don`t need to add a christmas starry ;-) flower to my layout to show it`s a Christmas page.....for me it counts how I feel about it....
I used the newest collection from The Scrap Cake "Cozy Xmas" which was simply perfect for my project..... Did you know that Manor House Creations is the official distributor of The Scrap Cake Products in Australia?
Flowers used:
  • Fairy Floss - Soft pink
  • Marguerite - floral
  • Frosted wild rose 
  • Beautiful - rose red


I decorated two of the flowers by adhering a big pearl in the centers and by adding strings of pearls....

Well, I bought lots of tiny cones and I`m adding them to my pages and cards these days (Check ------> HERE)
N.B. I added puffy paint to the cones :-). 
I also added puffy paint to one of the leaves to match the cones. 

The oval frame is a die-cut from Sizzix (Thank you, Corina!!!!!). It was embossed and inked a little bit. I added as a touch the string of pearls.....

You won`t believe it but I bought like hundreds of these cute little bells and I just love adding them to my projects. Here I tried to make a "Xmas-bells-tree"....lol. I used the bells and embroidery thread for this purpose....

This corner of my layout WAS very clean till I began:
  • First stamping, using Marianne Designs Winter Clear stamps
  • Then masking with mini chicken wire mask
  • And then adding My Mind`s Eye Rub-ons (the branch and the text).......Love all my rub-on leftovers ;-)

Well, that was all for today! I hope you enjoyed it and I inspired you a little bit.
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog!
Hugs,

11 comments:

  1. So much to look at! Bautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful and sooo many details!!!!!
    love watching your work, step by step....
    just amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is absolutely gorgeous. LOVE how you have used the flowers. Those little ball branches are so cool huh? I have a million as well that I bought at an online sale! All the little details on your page are such eye candy! LOVE it Gerry. She is so cute as well. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome page and really beautiful details and nice composition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh another stunning layout with so much to look at and marvel at.. so beautiful.. love those flowers.. and so many details.. a wonderful Christmas feel to it too.. love this..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gerry this is stunning such a beautiful soft layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Gerry....the layouts you created are fabulous!!! Your work is always so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOooooohhhh fabulous details, I love love love your layout, you are so talented Gerry!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wat een prachtige LO is dit geworden!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Weer zo'n schitterende layout Gerry!
    Vooral de belletjes vind ik zo goed gevonden!
    grt, corina

    ReplyDelete