Saturday, November 5, 2011

Manor House Creations

Hi there!
I created this layout for Manor House Creations using one of their gorgeous flowers and the summer collection from The Scrap Cake - "Summer at the Seaside"
How to:
  • I began creating this layout from white card stock. 
  • Made the shape using one of the My Mind`s Eye die-cut pattern papers
  • Took a chicken-wire mask and placed it in the middle
  • Firstly I misted in the middle with Graphite Glimmer Mist, then misted with Key Lime Glimmer Mist and I spread a little bit of Pink Bubblegum Glimmer mist 
  • The edges were inked with Turqouise Blue Color-box ink


  • The fish net was originally white and I colored it with Glimmer Mist.
  • I added puffy paint to the edges

Love this big pretty flower from Manor House Creations. It was the perfect touch to my project!!!

And look what I`m going to play with soon....Aren`t they simply adorable?

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and being so sweet! I appreciate all your feedback so much!
And of course I wish you a wonderful weekend with you dearest people! Enjoy every moment!
Hugs,

22 comments:

  1. Thank you for beautiful layout 2day:)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful layout. I like how the flower really blends in, instead of standing out and really like how you used so much netting. Great touch with the puffy paint on the net. Thanks for the inspiration! (sorry, blogger would not let me post with my blogger id)
    sandy davis

    ReplyDelete
  3. this layout just jumps at you!! beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Layout. Especially love the way you have included the photo. Manor House flowers are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!!! This is one of the most gorgeous layouts I have ever seen!!! Gerry, you are amazing! I love your work. You really inspire me. Want to start scrapping right away :) Have a great day. Brit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gerry, your pages are always so unique! This layout is so beautifully colourful and fun. I looove the masked background and all the summery details. Your fussy cutting is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI. oh wow.. how gorgeous this layout is... and thanks for all the rips on how you create your layout. and yes those flowers are exquisite.. love all the nautical themed embellies too... you are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Geweldig deze layout!
    En zoveel humor erin, heel uniek!
    Leuk dat je ons meeneemt in het proces, heel leerzaam.
    grt, Corina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning page, I initially thought it was a digital layout! Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning page Gerry! Your work is so beautiful and inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Gerry! This is amazing! The details..oh wow..I have no words..gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. what to say ... all tied far apart .. is the little eye catcher .. can you okay .. many hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everytime when I came on your blog have you such unique design made this is also so beautiful!!!

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! So beautiful. Love the colours and the fish-net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gerry, this is simply stunning. You are so wonderfully creative and inspirational! Thanks for sharing your process!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely STUNNING colors and AMAZING TECHNIQUES, Gerry! I'm having some chicken wire envy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ola !!!
    Amei a página !!!
    Maravilhosa !!!
    beijos coloridos !!
    Luciana
    True Colors

    ReplyDelete
  18. absolutely a gorgeous page to the max...love everything on this amazing page!

    ReplyDelete
  19. DIVINE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't know what else to say....

    ReplyDelete