Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Guest Designer for a Day by Marianne Design

Hi there!
Today I`m sharing a layout I created especially for Marianne Design where I`m a Designer for a Day......it sounds awesome, isn`t it?
For my layout I used Webster`s Pages collection - "Winter Fairy Tales". For the buttons I used "Botanical Christmas" collection.....
These are the products I worked with...
I really love this set of clear stamps.....
The first thing I did was to make my buttons :-)
And here are a few close ups.....
To make the buttons I cut them each lots of times and I glued 7 for each button.....
I used the clear stamps to create my own pattern paper.....
I stamped the birds on branches twice, cut them out and I attached them with foam tape....
The owl and the squirrel were also stamped twice and cut out ....
If you want to see all the gorgeous products from Marianne Design you can do it ---------> HERE
If you want to visit Marianne Design challenge blog and to play along you can do it ----------> HERE
Thank you, Marianne, for giving me the opportunity to work with your beautiful products!

Have a great day, everyone!
Hugs,

14 comments:

  1. Lindo !!!
    Amei !!!
    Parabéns !!
    Beijos Coloridos !!
    Luciana
    True Colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wo, lovely layout!
    I adore the cage and stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You used these stamps in such a gorgeous way! I absolutely love this magical and enchanted layout! Beautiful colours, fussy cutting and stamping, as always:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gerry,
    Your LO is so beautiful and fresh.
    Thanks for sharing such an inpiring work.
    Hugs
    Marcelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Gerry! Love your multi-layered button idea! The entire LO IS stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. just the cutest little bits you have added to this page! BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful LO and the most adorable photo of your DD! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful Gerry, you page is always full with details and yummy embellishments. What a great techniques you used. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen it in real life yesterday and love it! The longer you look, the more you see! That is totally your speciality!
    You and Marianne found each other that is a GOOD thing:))
    kind regards, Corina

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI.. oh this is stunning.. the gorgeous photo really matches the title!! and the stamps are gorgeous... i love how you make your own embellies and use stamps .. makes the layout so personal and original.. but i always just love your scrapping!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, hier heb ik geen woorden voor. Wat een prachtige ontwerp en de kleuren daar ben ik helemaal weg van,wowwwwwwwww.

    Groet, Elleke

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great idea to make the buttons in layers!!You are so clever and inventive!!!Beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. medium bird cage very nice to see that you are doing for some good so i would like to thank you for sharing such a beautiful cages so nice of you dear i hope that you will post more for us

    ReplyDelete