Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Friends ~Prima Marketing~

Hi there!
Today I`m sharing a layout I created with mostly Prima Marketing products. I wanted to scrap this photo of me & my IRL scrappy friends for such a long time but I didn`t have the opportunity so far and I finally had the chance to put it on my "surgery table" and do something with it ;-)))
If you are interested about the story behind the photo please check this link --------> HERE
Well, I did lots of fussy cutting here, stamping and masking....
  • I used Prima Marketing gate mask which I cut more detailed this time ( I already did something similar on one of my previous layouts --------> HERE). I think next time I use it I`ll make a lacy gate out of it....lol.....just joking ;-)
  • The pattern paper you see is from Prima`s "Romantique" collection.
  • I also used Tim Holtz "Distressed Doily" die and Sizzix` "Royal Swirls" decorative strip.

And here are a few close-ups......

Wishing you a wonderful day/evening! And thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog!!!!
Hugs,

15 comments:

  1. You scrapped us into a fairytale!! :)
    Amazing layout! There is so much happening over there, I have to see it life!!
    Grt and until soon,
    Corina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great team of talented people :).
    Lovely page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. simply stunning! Love your work! I also wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog and taking your time to leave me such sweet comments. I really appreciate it! :)
    ~Amarilys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh such pretty cutout papers (& pretty ladies of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a gorgeous page Gerry and how lucky you are to be surrounded by such fabulous ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful as usual .. lots of cutting something else your good at.

    ReplyDelete
  7. GOOD MORNING .. beautiful .. what a great job .. he tied both the photo with the whole set .. good time ... many warm embrace

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Corina: your gorgeous layout showcases this photo in such a wonderful way! Your fussy cutting is just amazing and I also love the warm colours you used here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!!! That fussy cutting!!!! I love this! Hey..do I see Romy in there? You must have had a great day!!!
    Hugzzz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The fussy cutting is fabulous! I wish i had the patience... Just wanted to say 'hi' and thanks for leaving your lovely comment on my OUAS layout. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! how beautiful..i am gob smacked.. the layers, the stamping, the fussy cutting.. stunning layout.. and lovely photo too.. fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gerry...picking my jaw off the floor. You are , in my best teachers voice, OUTSTANDING!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This a wonderful page Gerry. I am in awe of your talent!

    ReplyDelete