Monday, November 14, 2011

A doily card ~Webster`s Pages~

Hi there!
Happy Monday!
I have a card to share with you today that I created for Webster`s Pages.
I mixed two collections here - "Western Romance" and "Ladies & Gents" (N.B. Petite papers paper-pad).
This gorgeous ribbon is from "Country Estate" collection and you can check it -----> HERE
The butterfly was stamped with Webster`s Pages unmounted stamp - "Dream Big"

To make the shape of the card I used Tim Holtz` Distressed Doily die which is one of my latest purchases and I love it :-)
I made a trick to cut it on the card seamlessly. I`ll try to prepare a tip "How..." one of these days....when I have some spare time :-)


And now something different  :-)
I thought it would be fun to share two maps showing where I was born & raised .... and where I live now.....
~Stara Zagora, Bulgaria~
~Hoofddorp, The Netherlands~

Hope you enjoyed my post today!
Have a creative week!

Hugs,

15 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Gerry!
    Maps idea is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please share your tip on how to cut that! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, so pretty! I just took that TH die out of my shopping bag not ten minutes ago and I love it. Look forward to your tip on using it the way you have.
    Nice to see your place of birth and your current place of residence. Ah you are now by the seaside, how lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi.. what a gorgeously soft and pretty card.. and wow.. thanks for showing where you live.. the world is a big place but brought much smaller by the internet!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gerry, that's just beautiful! So delicate and soft looking!!! That's neat what you did with the maps too! It's interesting to see where you were born and are now! If I did it, it wouldn't be far on the map at all, lol!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful, dreamy and delicate .. full of magic .... absolutely love this Gerry .... fantabulous .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So BEAUTIFUL, Gerry!!! very delicate, I love it!! Nice to see where you born and live now, it's a little far from here... lol! I'm in the Caribbean.
    This hobby is amazing, bring us the opportunity to meet wonderful people around the globe!
    take Care! hugs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card, Gerry! Love how you used that TH doily die. I just bought one too...woohooo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Поздравления,Гери!Много нежност и красота,която стапя разстоянията!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a VERY pretty card, Gerry!! Love it love it!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Страхотна картичка, обожавам този стил и ще чакам с нетърпение да покажеш как си направила формата на картичката, защото всеки момент очаквам да ми дойде поръчката с този шаблон за рязане на Тим Холц.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Het is weer een beauty geworden deze kaart mooie zacht blauwe kleur.En marilyn heeft gelijk door deze hobby ontmoet je veel card en scrapbook collega's over de hele wereld via internet.

    Hugs Tina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wat een lief kaartje! Mooie combi van de 2 lijnen.
    En weet je wat?
    Aernout moet volgende week naar Bulgarije!
    Ik zal 'm eens vragen waar hij precies naartoe moet.Dan kan hij wat boodschappen voor je meenemen uit good old hometown! :)
    grt, Corina

    ReplyDelete
  14. Een prachtige kaart Gerry!! en wat leuk om te zien waar je geboren bent!!

    Groetjes Jolande

    ReplyDelete