Thursday, November 3, 2011

Be true to you ~Webster`s Pages~

Hi there!
It`s a new month and we have another talented guest-designer at Inspire Me - Stephanie Garbett. Steph has a beautiful style and unique presentation of her embellishments!
These are the two layouts we (the DT girls) had to scrap-lift......
And this is my layout inspired by Steph`s layouts...
Here are three close-ups....
As every new month we also have new challenges at Inspire Me....

Traditional Challenge hosted by Angela and Ivana -------> HERE
Digi/Hybrid Challenge hosted by Steph Devlin ---------> HERE


Wishing you a creative day!
Hugs,

13 comments:

  1. Oh Gerry...you even make a "simple" style look SO rich. Simply awesome. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die van jou is veel mooier!! :))
    grt, Corina

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! You are amazing! What a stunning page! I love it! Have a great day.
    Brit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow.. all of these layouts are stunning.. i love your lift Gerry.. gorgeously layered and all the fine details... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, I'm in love with your creations!!!! So very gorgeous!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Gerry, these are incredibly beautiful!! Your work is truly inspiring. Have a wonderful day and happy scrapping!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous..thanks Gerry! May I ask you a question? Do you always have a very clear picture in your mind of what the page must look like and a sketch, or do you create as you go along?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Denise, I never have a clear picture how my layout will turn in the end. I choose a photo according the pattern papers and then I begin "building" my layout! I never know how the layout will look like in the end!

    Thank you for you question! ~gerry~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!!! Beautiful layout and great scraplift!!! I love it!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow I absolutely love these pages!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So incredably beautiful. I love your work!

    ReplyDelete