Monday, October 17, 2011

Workshop "Cozy Xmas" by Scrapdelight

Hi there!
On Sunday, October 23rd I`ll be giving a workshop at Scrapdelight.
I`m sharing with you today some sneak-peeks form the layout we are going to create and as I promised I included a list of the things you need during the workshop....

Supplies List
  • Exacto knife
  • Scissors
  • Embossing Pen 
  • Pricking mat
  • Sew Easy tool
  • Foam tape
  • Gold pen
  • Acrylic block - small and big (available also during the workshop)
  • Cardbord ( 12 cm x 12 cm)
  • Sanding tool (available also during the workshop)
  • Gesso (available also during the workshop)
  • A brush (available also during the workshop)
  • Photo ( approx. 10 cm x 10 cm)
Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. OMGosh I can't wait to see this in it's entirety! I wish I could attend! You should come to North Dakota..lol I would so attend one of your workshops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Sweetie, you made another stunner! I can't wait for relation from this workshop! I wish I could participate! Maybe you should come to Poland, or finally I should come to NL!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how great I saw it in real !!! It was great meeting you and admire your work in reallife, hope to see you again!!

    ReplyDelete