Monday, October 31, 2011

Winter Joy ~Webster`s Pages~

Hi there!
Today I`m sharing a layout I created for Webster`s Pages. This month is a month of SIMPLICITY. That`s why I really tried to keep it simple while creating this page....
I used two pattern papers from two collections - "A Botanical Christmas" and "All about Me"....
I stamped the clock using orange, brown and black ink with the unmounted stamps "Every Moment" from Webster`s Pages...
The cute little red bird is from Designer Threads - shapes II...
The flower was made by me .....you can find the tutorial -------> HERE

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog!
Have a sunny day :-)!
Hugs,

11 comments:

  1. As for you - simple :) but still stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE your work :)...
    Have a nice day.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always your layout is absolutely stunning! Such amazing fussy cutting work and the flower you made with tulle looks divine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wat is je layout weer PRACHTIG!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow so stunning my friend love so the fussy cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh how beautiful.. this is stunning.. and the layout before this one, somehow i missed the post.. it is sooo adorable.. and all the layers.. really gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh SO gorgeous. I LOVE this. Love the pic ! I hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your pages Gerry...you really offer so much creative inspiration...my mind is already running away with me, just seeing your new pages. Thanks...they're awesome!

    ReplyDelete