Friday, October 7, 2011

Webster`s Pages & My Novel Tree

Hi there!
Today I have a special project to share with you from Webster`s Pages. And I have also to introduce Webster`s Pages new-born baby :-)
This month at Webster`s Pages we dedicate our projects to SIMPLICITY
Here is how I interpret a simple layout :-). My project is featuring "Winter Fairy Tales" collection.
My photo was framed in the packaging of the collection kit.....
I used three of the Newest Silhouettes and I really adore them.....
I matted here the Gold Candle Silhouette  with Fabric Ribbon. What I did was to cut out one of the ovals and place it underneath the candle silhouette.....
The cute little bird cage was stamped with "Merry Christmas Home" unmounted stamps and then cut out in order to be used as an embellishment.....

Underneath the Dark Wreath silhouette was stamped once again with the "Merry Christmas Home" unmounted stamps....
The lace flower was hand-made by me. I cut out 6 pieces of the Polka Net Blue Trim. N.B. This Trim is from "All About Me" collection!!! I glued all the pieces next to each other so they can form the shape of a flower. In the center I attached a Push Pin which is from the "Botanical Christmas" collection.
I also used a Fabric Ticket from "Winter Fairy Tales" collection....

And now it`s time for Webster`s Pages new baby  ~My Novel Tree~
My Novel Tree is a Boutique line of products built for you to create PhotoBooks, PocketBooks and ScrapbookPages
These products are the best solution for people who really love preserving memories in a beautiful way, in a unique way....in a special way!
It`s not a big secret that I`m not only a scrapbooker but I also love to take photos....lots of photos! The truth is that there is no way I can scrap all the thousands of photos I have......My NovelTree is the best solution for me. My photos together with my favorite collections of Webster`s pages make the perfect match!!!!!
You can find My NovelTree on Facebook, too! Simply "Like" the page and you`ll be up-to-date with all the news! Check My NovelTree at Facebook -------> HERE

You can join the Exclusive FOUNDING MEMBERS CLUB -------> HERE
You can check the Amazing Gallery --------> HERE

I hope you enjoyed my post today!
Wishing you a Happy Friday!
Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. I likw the new collections and yo layout is very beautiful.Nice job with the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even your simple layouts have a whole lot of pure eye-candy on them:) This layout is so gorgeous! I love how you used these bright and festive colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. a simple layout is still so beautiful!! really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do such beautiful work Gerry! Love your style :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Gerry! I love the simplicity of it & the cameos are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How clever of you to use the packaging on your page, it looks totally smashing! was just wondering about the perfect matting ha ha! Such a sweet and adorable page too, just beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete