Friday, October 28, 2011

Webster`s Pages and Glue Arts

Hi there!
A few days ago I shared with you some news about Webster`s Pages and Glue Arts.......we teamed up and we had a swap with our products.
I aslo shared with you two close-ups of my project and today I`d love to show you my layout.....
I love working with the Glue Arts Products. The Glue Glider Pro is very light and comfortable to use. My kids (at age 4 and 8) tried it out and it`s just perfect for their little hands......they didn`t get messy at all!
What I mostly enjoyed using the Glue Glider Pro was to apply my trims.....
Because my layouts have always dimension, the U Cut It foam blanks are the perfect solution. It really gives the dimension I want to achieve on my projects and the most important thing is that I can cut it the size as big as I want....
Products I used: 
(click on the product so you can see it)
Both Design Teams (Webster`s Pages and Glue Arts Girls) are creating so much beauty to inspire you.
Please visit both blogs to see what I`m talking about.....



Have a great weekend!
Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. this is amazing! Love how you put the pic in with the balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Gerry dit is weer een kunstwerk prachtig.
    en bedankt nog voor afgelopen zondag heb weer veel
    geleerd.

    xoxo Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply divine! One of these days you must do a tutorial on how you do the stitching and what materials you use exactly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dat is zo'n gave foto!
    Heel origineel en ook grappig dat je 'm op een luchtballon plakt! :)
    Hele leuke layout, je geeft Kerst een vrolijke sfeer!
    grt, Corina

    ReplyDelete
  5. is the fantastic work done .. dream landscape image of a magical ... .. kisses .

    ReplyDelete