Friday, October 14, 2011

Upcoming Classes

Hi there!
I wanted to share with you my upcoming classes....
Miss Art`s Papercrafting School
The first one is at Miss Art`s Papercrafting School and it`ll begin on October 20th......
My workshop is called "Clay Creations" because I`m going to teach  you how to create clay embellishments on your shaped layout. Yes, I`m also going to teach how to create a shaped layout. I made  5 videos which are very easy to follow :-)
If you want to see the introduction video please follow this link -------> HERE
And this is a tiny sneak-peek of my project.....

Supplies List:

Cookie Cutters (flowers and leaves)
Air-Drying Artsy Clay (white)
Acrylic Block or rolling pin
Tool for shaping (small rod or spoon, etc)
Glimmer Mist (Strafish) or other spray ink
*White Pen
Stickles (Turquoise)
Pearls (for centers)
Webster's Pages Paper (Ladies and Gents)
Circle Template or Plate (to trace)
Pencil/Eraser
Scalloped Scissors
Paper Piercer/Mat
Eyelet Setters (Fiskers)
Cutting Mat
Clear Stamps (Tattered Angels "Regal Accent," "Time Traveller," "Timeless Romance" and "Notes from the Garden")
Ink Pads (Pink, blue, black)
Scissors
Exacto Knife
Cardboard (photo mat size)
White Cardstock
3-D Adhesive/Foam tape
Liquid Adhesive
Alphabet
* Available in the Miss Art's Store

Hope to see you there!!!!!!


Scrapdelight Scrapbook store
My other workshop will take place at Scrapdelight scrapbook store on October 23rd. We`ll be working with the Brand-new collection from The Scrap Cake  "Cozy Xmas" .
I`ll post soon sneak-peeks from my workshop and a list of the supplies you need for this Shabby chic Xmas workshop :-).....


And the Dutch version :-) ......
Hope to see you there!
Have a great weekend!

Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Oh it all looks like so much fun!!!! I will have to have a look at your upcoming Miss Arts One....it sounds very intriguing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm already signed up at Miss Art's, will so totally enroll in your class! Have seen how fantastic you work Karola's collections and this new one for Christmas looks gorgeous. Once again the Dutch girls are the lucky ones! Toot toot! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the rеason that thе aԁmіn of
    this web ρage is wοrking, no ԁoubt veгy soon it will be famouѕ, due
    to its feature contents.

    Also viѕit my weblog: car loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete