Saturday, October 8, 2011

She ~The Color Room #79~

Hi there!
Today I`m sharing my DT work for The Color Room. I love this week`s color palette and I enjoyed making this layout a lot.
I used mainly "Prima Marketing" pattern papers. For matting the photo I used "Crate Paper". The chipboard ~She~ is from Teresa Collins. The clock chipboard is from Twiddleybitz. The big black bird was stamped with Prima`s clear stamp and cut out. 
I also used Graphic 45 for for two cut-outs.
The cute little girl was also stamped and cut out.... I used the new Prima Marketing cling stamps.....

Wishing you a great Saturday!
Hugs,

12 comments:

  1. You made the most gorgeous, feminine layout with this palette! Such amazing work using the stitched paper and that cute stamped girl is a perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and so soft and pretty, just gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Gerry.. and you have encouraged me to get my stamps out and use them more with seeing you use the stamps on your layouts.. they make great embellishments to pop into spaces... and the flourishes?? are they from a sizzix or something?? this looks so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heel mooi geworden Gerry.
    Kleuren combi is mooi in balans en de geponste rand is super slim bedacht! Swirls zijn ook gaaf!
    Kortom, een prachtig geheel. grt, Corina

    ReplyDelete
  5. have an ise day.. worker very good..and the colors fantastic as always...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty page Gerry! Love the colour scheme & all your layered up details!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is simply wonderful innovative page love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just amazing!! I love every detail!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your LO is really beautiful.This color combo is challenging and you managed to create a magical, gentle and soft design and at the same time full of layers, interesting details and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely wonderful Gerry! Einat says it all in her comment; your page is gorgeous and just perfect! xxx

    ReplyDelete