Friday, October 21, 2011

Scrapdelight

Hi there!
Today I have for you an altered scalloped cardboard to show that I created for Scrapdelight. My project is approx. 17cm x 22cm and the products I used are mainly from Prima Marketing.
I used the packaging from Prima Masks for my background...
I cut one of the packaging so it`ll fit my cardboard. Then I inked the edges and I jane-stiched....
The scallops of the cardboard were firstly painted with Gesso and then with Distress Crackle paint....
I added a few embellishments that I made myself by stamping and cutting them out....
The butterfly was stamped twice and colored in with Copic Markers.
The bird-cage was also stamped and cut out. The two birds were also colored in with Copic Markers....
The ornate Frame chip pie is from Dusty Attic (N.B. Ii cut it into two parts). I firstly applied Gesso and then I added two colors Glimmer Glam....
These are the products I used and you can find them in Scrapdelight store:
It`s Friday and it`s challenge time at Scrapdelight! Create a card, layout or another project inspired by the Fall photo you see.... For more info how to play please follow the link --------> HERE
Here is my sample inspired by the photo.....
The canvas butterfly is from Prima Marketing, too. I used two colors Glimmer Mist. When it was dry I stamped on it using again "Alla Prima" cling stamps....
I used here Prima Marketing "Alla Prima" cling stamps...
The two cute buttons you see are from Webster`s Pages "Spring Market" collection....

Have a great day!

Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Wow, wow,wow!!! Your work is stunning!!! Love everything here! Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gerry
    Using the packaging for the base is genius!
    I like the LO very much, thanks for sharing it. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such beautiful works!!!! Your creations always amaze me!!!
    lovely sneaks! I can't wait to see the rest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Gerry! Great dimension. Always love the pictures of your growing boy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heerlijk om naar te kijken...en slim die verpakking!!! en de verpakkingen van Prima zijn ook altijd geweldig!!

    Groetjes Jolande

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hihi...door jouw verpakkingstip heb ik de mijn papierbak op z'n kop gezet om alle primaverpakkingen eruit te vissen :)

    tot snel op de kreadoe!

    groetjes, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such sweet projects, Gerry! Love how you used the packaging!

    ReplyDelete