Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Precious Moments ~The Scrap Cake~

Hi there!
Happy Wednesday everyone!
Today I have a layout to share with you that I created using the sunny "Summer at the Seaside" collection from The Scrap Cake.
I based my layout on a white cardstock. I did some masking (Chicken wire template) and stamping (Prima Marketing cling Stamps)......
All the flowers you see are from Prima Marketing. I got the flowers from a friend :-)...Thank you, Ingvild ;-)! 
The girl(s) you see was also stamped, colored in and then cut out ....
I matted the photo using different pattern papers from the collection.
I used journaling cards as well and I even stamped on one of them using the cling stamps from Prima Marketing....
When I stamped on the edge I colored in the tiny flowers with Copic Markers......

"Summer at the Seaside" collection is available to buy at Scrapdelight scrapbook store here in The Netherlands.
The Prima Marketing cling stamps can be also found at Scrapdelight scrapbook store. They are really perfect to create your own background or to create your own embellishments.

Hope you enjoyed my layout today! Wishing you a wonderful day!
Hugs,

17 comments:

  1. love it!
    look great all the colors and layers
    and the picture is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Gerry , as always. The little girl on the photo is adorable and I love your torn matting around the photo. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors and great masking effect!!! I love all the stamped images you added and the distressed layers! Beautiful job!!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gerry
    Great design, happy colors and the picture of a very sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and soft! Fabulous work, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prachtig kunstwerk om naar te kijken.
    Je hebt je dochtertje écht in de bloemetjes gezet!
    De ingekleurde bloemetjes van de Prima stempel zijn zo subtiel, ze geven de layout een heel schattige sfeer.
    {moet ik tóch die stempels gaan kopen... ;) }
    grt, Corina

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally love the bright tones in your layout. It just makes me feel like it's summer again:) The way you coloured the stamped flowers is so pretty. This is just a true piece of art and a pure delight to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG this is so dar adorable. That pic of Leanne is priceless Gerry. Awesome work with the combo of TSC pp and Prima.Such a pretty design and mix.
    Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the 3 pastel layers of framing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI.. as always a pleasure to drop by here, and a really beautiful layout inspires yet again!! so lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love this design and colors! And the picture is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very lovely LO.....you've done a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous work Gerry.. love all the beautiful detail and technique you add to your LO's!! Have a wonderful weekend :))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gerry your work is stunning as usual!!!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  15. I Love this beautiful design Gerry, The colors are so soft and go GREAT with the cute photo!

    ReplyDelete