Thursday, October 27, 2011

*NEW* TSC ~Cozy Xmas~

Hi there!
Today I`m sharing with you my second layout I created with the gorgeous and so beautiful NEW collection from TSC (The Scrap Cake)  ~Cozy Xmas~
It`s a Christmas collection, I know, but I challenged myself to create an everyday layout using a photo of me :-)
And a few close-ups of my layout.....
The beautiful swirl you see is a hand-made clay gift from my friend Corina van Holstein (Thank you, sweetie)!
I cut out the tiny letters from the paper pad (6" x 6") which has a sheet of paper with beautiful numbers & letters to create an Advent Calendar....
For all the Dutch TSC fans: All The Scrap Cake collections are available to buy in SCRAPDELIGHT scrapbook store. Just follow the link ---------> HERE 

Thank you for visiting my blog!!!!!!
Wishing you a wonderful day!
Hugs,

10 comments:

  1. WOW!!
    Wonderful work and fabulous details Gerry!!
    Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous page...love all your beautiful details perfectly placed. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gerry! I love this. Lovely portrait. Like the digital frame and the dimension in the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely collection! Your work is fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi.. oh wowo.. those papers are so versatile.. this is so soft and pretty, perfect for a wintery feel, not necessarily Christmas!! love it all.. always love what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Gerry! What a fabulous layout with so many amazing details!!!! I loooove your work!!! And the Cozy Xmas papers are sooo wonderful!!! Thank you so much for the great inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super mooi gemaakt Gerry!!
    Het ornament heb je zo goed verwerkt met het vogeltje en de bloemetjes, heel gaaf.
    En al die kleine uitgeknipte doilies!
    Ik weet het zeker...deze lijn heeft Karola speciaal voor jou gemaakt! :-))
    grt, Corina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Only YOu could turn a Christmas collection into a non Xmas layout! You are a champ.Hope you are feeling better. You look gorgeous in this picture. LOVE what you have done with the papers. Take care and have an awesome weekend.

    ReplyDelete