Thursday, October 20, 2011

Miss Art`s Papercrafting school

Hi there!
I`m so excited to share with you that today my class begins at Miss Art`s PaperCratfing School...YAY!
I have a video to share with you, info about my class and two close-ups.....


If muddied hands and an inability to accurately pronounce “argillaceous,” have kept you away from playing with clay, knead your excuses away in our “Clay Creations” class. This 101 beginner’s course taught by Gerry van Gent showcases air drying clay as a medium for custom embellishments on a shaped layout. In 5 easy-to-follow videos, Gerry will roll away your inhibitions as she teaches you to use basic cake decorating tools, Glimmer Mist and a few fussy cuts to transform mundane mud into posh pottery. “Clay Creations” will begin making kilns obsolete tools for craft rooms on 10/20/11.
And two close-ups to share :-)

Hope to see you there and soon....to chat with you :-)

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Gerry! I am so happy and proud of you!!! I have subscribed only to 201 lessons though...grrr...I believe that your work is more advanced level and not 101...anyway!
    Hugsssss!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete