Saturday, October 29, 2011

Enjoy Scapping ~Guest Designer~

Hi there!
I`m sharing today a layout I created for "Enjoy Scrapping" where I`m guest-designing this month. The "Pixie Glen Kit"  I worked with is featuring Prima Marketing`s "Pixie Glen" collection and I had a blast working with it.
This is how I began creating my layout.....I cut into two parts the pattern paper....
 and I exchanged the places...
The two parts I gathered together by cross-stitching. I used flocked rub-ons on top of the clock....
As usually I stamped most of my embellishments and then cut them out....
The bird cages I used are die-cut stencils from Marianne Design.....
And two more close-ups.....
And this was my last project I made with this beautiful kit!

Enjoy your Saturday and keep on smiling....just like Me :-)
Hugs,

17 comments:

  1. Echt prachtig Gerry!! Wow!! :)

    Groetjes, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well-designed page, every detail is so beautiful. Just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gerry, thank you for such a detailed explanation! Your work is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great idea to show us how you do it!gorgeous work as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi.. another absolutely gorgeous layout.. thank you for the ideas too on how you made the layout.. it makes the details stand out even better.. and the layout before this one is wonderful.. how clever to put your photo in the hot air balloon.. really lovely, and very creative.. have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! Gorgeous work, Gerry!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gerry another fab L.O.so clever of you to make the paper work for you...i also love the blue stitching that joins the pieces together....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning! Love all the beautiful and soft details you always add to your work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gerry another fab L.O.so clever of you to make the paper work for you...i also love the blue stitching that joins the pieces together....

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohhhh, this is so pretty gerry! great job on this lo. love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so impressed at all the times seeing your layouts! This is so beautiful.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gerry, the cross-stitching is superb!! I can see from this layout that you have so much enjoyed creating and designing it. Incredible piece of art, love it!! :D

    ReplyDelete