Saturday, October 15, 2011

Celebrate ~GDT Berry71Bleu~

Hi there!
This month I`m so happy to be guest-designing for Berry71Bleu. The gorgeous tags that Marivic creates are really incredible and I had so much fun using them for my layouts.
This is my second layout I`m creating for Berry71Bleu. To check my first page with the gorgeous tag check this link -----> HERE
I used Webtser`s Pages "Let`s celebrate" collection which was perfectly matching the beautiful tag....

 Look at this yummy tag......it`s full of gorgeousness and cuteness! I only add some bling to it....
 The "celebrate" word (with the stars) was stamped with Webster`s Pages "Celebrate" unmounted stamps....
The pink floral is from the Webster`s New silhouettes....and they are ALL to die for......
If you want to check more of the stunning tags and pre-made scrapbook pages that Marivic creates please check this link --------> HERE

Thank you so much for visiting  my blog!
Wishing you a sunny Saturday!
Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. Hi Gerry ~ I want to EAT this page, it's so, so yummy in every sense of the word. You are a fantastic scrapper:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just amazing. I cannot believe how many goodies are here. One of those pages I would just love to touch and feel and see it all IRL.
    Fabulous work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI.. oh my.. this is so yummy! so many delicious embellies on here.. i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heerlijke layout, in ALLE opzichten!
    Ik zei het al tegen je, ik krijg er bijna kiespijn van! :))
    grt, Corina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Echoing Lizzy about the yumminess of your page! gosh the little fimo goodies are totally adorable and what a delicious page Gerry! had a peek at Marivic's Etsy too and went to heaven! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally love how you seamlessly blended that tag into your page Gerry! It looks absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work Gerry! I love this kind of project..love the colors, most especially such a sweet, sweet page!!! Thank you!!! Can't wait to see what you will create with the next tags..hugsand my best to you and yours, Marivic

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooooo...this layout is absolutely YUMMY! Fabulous design, Gerry!

    ReplyDelete