Friday, September 30, 2011

Webster`s Pages

Hi there!
I created this layout some time ago and finally I can share it.
I used "Yacht Club" collection from Webster`s Pages. It`s rather simple one but it`s all about layering here.
I cut out frames and layered them. I added different stickers to embellish the page.....
Everything you see here comes from the "Yacht Club" collection - pattern papers, fabric flower, alphas, stickers, etc.
The boats were also cut out of the pattern paper....

And I thought it`ll be fun to share a photo that hubby took of me last weekend so I can say "Hiiiiiii" to everybody :-)and thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :-)!

  Upcoming Blog Hop..........

Have a great weekend!
Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. I love all layers there and YC is so pretty!
    Say "Hi" to your hubby for smily photo and have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, your layout is perfect! I just love your creative design: the way you used the 'rope' frames looks so beautiful. And what a lovely photo of you! BTW, is the Scrap a Fairytale weekend tomorrow? If so, I just want to wish you a wonderful time:) But I'm sure that won't be a problem;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors of paper and those nice boats you did. Such a pretty page....

    ReplyDelete
  4. and a big Hi back to you!! i love this layout.. very boyish with the sail boats which you have made.. i love seeing home made things on layouts.. so thank you for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so cute Gerry! Of course your page is gorgeous! those boats rock!

    ReplyDelete