Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Webster`s Pages

Hi there!
I`ve been "blogging" a lot recently....hope you don`t mind :-)....
Today I`d love to share a layout I created for Webster`s Pages. I mixed two collections here - "Western Romance" and "Country Estate" . I just love how these two gorgeous collections go beautifully along together....

The hearts and the key come from "Western Romance" the die-cut paper. The butterfly was cut out of the "New Postcards". The beautiful flowers come from Country Estate`s pattern paper "Breezeway" ...

Look at these cute Designer threads and Heart whimsies.... I really had to use them on my layout - they look amazing!

I used here mostly Petite Paper pad, did some fussy cutting from Country Estate papers and New postcards.
The sparkle push pin is also part of the Western Romace collection.....
I added Dazlle Me gems to the hat....
This little birdcage and a bird were stamped and cut out using Webster`s Pages unmounted stamps "Merry Christmas Home"....

Wishing you a great day!

Hugs,

15 comments:

  1. Everything go beautifully along together....in your hands :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little cutout children and the dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful details Gerry, love all the layering and embellishments used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heel mooi lootje weer Gerry met heel veel Fussy work!
    doeggg,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course we don't mind:) In fact it's a real pleasure to get to see so much gorgeous work of yours posted here:) I absolutely love this layout! The little scenery you created by cutting out your children from the photo looks so cute and pretty! You do such innovative layouts and never cease to amaze me with them:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am a total sucker for fussy cutting, so it goes without saying that I am all aaah-ing and ooooh-ing about your page! love the silhouetted photos and it is a truly gorgeous mix of pps! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow.. you have made these papers dance to your tune!! amazing cutting out.. and all the gorgeous embellies.. beautiful layout..

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's really nice. I love the close ups and tips and details. really nice LO.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow! What a wonderful job! LOVE all the details and fussy cutting...beautiful just beautiful design!! You blog all you want to Gerry! The more you blog..the more I get inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  10. stunning page and so very creative - love your originality

    ReplyDelete
  11. So verrrrry cute and cute and cute!
    Geweldig gedaan Gerry, was vast een feestje om deze layout te maken! :)
    grt, Corina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like a sculpter let's the stone speak to them you seem to let the paper speak to you with pure perfection...thanks for sharing at pages in time

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, this is just gorgeous! I love these papers together! Beautiful fussy cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my GOODNESS - so pretty and I always love the little details and cutting you do - absolutely amazing page!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Gerry!!! Thanks for leaving some love at my blog, and for remembering me....I've been way too busy these past few months and am going to jump back inot the swing of things soon...here in our lovely scrappy world! This is a GORGEOUS LO, dear friend!

    BIG HUGS TO YOU!
    Patty

    ReplyDelete