Sunday, September 4, 2011

Webster`s Pages

Hi there!
I`m sharing today a layout I created for Webster`s pages featuring the beautiful "Let`s Celebrate" collection. My layout was inspired by our Guest-designer at Inspire Me this month - Nerrida Mitchell!
As you already know we (the DT girls) scrap-lift our guest-designer each month. Nerrida`s use of white space, Glimmer mist, her stitching, fussy cutting and flowers were totally inspiring.
I used the fabulous and so beautiful PINWHEEL FLORETTES for this project.....
The pink stars and the word "celebrate" were stamped with Webster`s Pages unmounted stamps "Celebrate" ...
I added a few cut outs from "Trendsetter" collection....

It`s a new month and we have two *NEW* challenges at Inspire Me....
Our DT member Stacey is hosting the shining "Dazlle me!" challenge and you can find all the info 
------> HERE
And our Julie is hosting the Digital challenge "It`s all about the layers". You can find all the rules 
------> HERE
Can`t wait to see all the amazing entries again this month. It`s such a treat for the eyes to see all the amazing work coming in the Inspire Me gallery! 

Thank you for visiting my blog!

Have a great day!
Hugs,

10 comments:

  1. Oh my, only looking at your page is already a party on its own. What a gorgeous layout you made! It's so festive, full of fun elements and pretty colours. I adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eu gostei muito !!!
    Beijos Coloridos !
    Luciana
    True Colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning ever as usual, Gerry!! Love it love it!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wauw so beautiful, I love the details!
    grtz Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is stunning.. soft and so pretty.. a wonderful layout of celebration..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a beautiful LO! Love the softness and what an adorable photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL Gerry! admiring all the layers and your interpretation of Nerrida's style. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete