Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Scrap Cake

Hi there!
Today I have a small altered frame to share with you. This frame is 5" x 5".  For its new jacket ;-) I used "The Bright Side of Life" collection from The Scrap Cake.
I used three different brands stamps here - Webster`s Pages, LaBlanche and My Mind`s Eye....
The black swirls come from Imaginarium Designs chipboard.....
The gate was stamped with this awesome LaBlanche silicone stamp and was cut out and used as an embellishment for my project ....
For all the fans of The Scrap Cake in The Netherlands - The Scrap Cake collections are available to buy by Scrapdelight scrapbook store-------> HERE

And finally a photo of my kids - Alexander and Leanne.....I enjoy these moments when they are so kind to each other ;-)....Don`t you just love his teeth?...lol :-)

Wishing you a wonderful day! Keep on smiling and be happy.....just like me :-)))))

Hugs,

13 comments:

  1. How is it possible to do every day a LO. Where do you get the time? But again i love your work.
    Thanks again for the WS this saterday, it was a perfect day at the scrapdelight store.
    With love, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so pretty. I love how you have used the stamps in this ( I'm a bit of a stamp fan ) and your children are beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely project Gerry! The photo is very sweet. I know what you mean by "these moments", I went to the beach tooday and took couple of "love" photos.
    Thank you so much for great message about INSPIRE ME, you really suprised me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Gerry every detail is gorgeous
    and thanks for the WS this saterday.

    Love Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. this frame is beautifully altered and loving every details on the frame and all are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gerry, this is simply gorgeous!!! And I looooooove this photo of your children! They are SO cute!!!!!I am happy you are happy!!!
    Take care,
    hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an incredibly pretty frame and endlessly sweet photo! Gorgeous work, sweet Gerry!


    Oodles of hugs & joyful Wednesday wishes,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another stunning LO!!!
    I love that photo of your children! They are so beautiful! Can't wait to see it on a LO ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful, stunning layout.. i love that gate stamp and the colors really pop!! love this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful frame Gerry, but the picture is the cutest!! I also love this kind of pictures from my kids! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. everthing is perfect...great job...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is so gorgeous Gerry.Love what you did with the gate.- fabulous!

    What an awesome pic of your cuties.
    Have a great weekend hun.
    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a pretty creation Gerry & such a great photo!!

    ReplyDelete