Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Scrap Cake

Hi there!
I`m sharing today a layout I created for The Scrap Cake using the beautiful "The Bright Side of Life" collection. Even though the collection is so romantic, flowery and so fairy, it didn`t stop me to put a photo of my son among the flowers :-)


I used two Martha Stewart punches for the "doors" of the window I created. I used netting for matting the photo. The netting comes from a dress of an old doll of my daughter ;-)....shhhhh, don`t tell her, please!
I did some fussy cutting from the pattern papers to decorate my layout......

I used my Cricut and Tim Holtz die-cut stencils for some of the embellies....
The fairy lady :-) was cut out from Graphic 45 pattern paper...
I know some of you already know but I wanted to mention it once again that The Scrap Cake latest collections are available to buy in The Netherlands by Scrapdelight scrapbook store. You can check them -------> HERE

I`m also giving workshop with "The Bright Side of Life" collection in Scrapdelight scrapbook store on September 17th - Can`t wait to see you there! There is one seat left :-) !!! For more info please check ------> HERE

Well, my dear followers, friends and family, Thank You for visiting me today, tomorrow and yesterday :-) 
Hope you have an awesome day!

Hugs,

18 comments:

  1. wow! this is extraordinary!! these papers have taken on a masculine look yet maintained all their beauty... amazing.. and beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful work Gerry..love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Layout Gerry. I love your work and the photo of the little boy is adorable..
    Can I ask you a question?
    My friends at my craft group have asked me to run a Scrapbooking class (I have just done it for the kids at my local school, but had to take almost all my craft stuff into the school, because I was there all week I did not mind but I cannot do this for a group of girls for just one 3 hour session.)
    If I don't know what I will need how could I do it or am I going to have to try to squeeze them all in my tiny house?? Dilemma time. Help!! LOL Ta Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh this is so absolutely stunning Gerry. Your layering is exquisite and the colours just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your work! It's always a treat to see what you come up with next! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! This is GEORGEOUS! Absolutely stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Gerry!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!! You always create pure joy and magic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We do!
    Another lovely creation, my dear!
    I also love all papers from Karola :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I luv seeing this collection used for a boy page. So beautiful Gerry! I also Luv the Lets Celebrate page u did for the lift the guest designer. It so bright & fun.

    Congrats on making the MHC DT. Look forward to seeing ur work over there!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome page and awesome details on this page! Totally stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just stunning Gerry! I love Karola's collections. Wondering where I can find them in the US! and by the way...save that last place for me...I'll jump in a plane and fly over! :) That would be a dream! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my! This is AMAZING!!! I absolutely LOVE the doors you created with the punches. The papers are divine -- how lucky are you?love the design and your son is beautiful. Awesome page Gerry!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow... you make pink look perfect in boy's LO!! It is so gorgeous! And the picture is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. TOTALLY STUNNING!!! In Every Way.....
    OH so much AMAZING fussy Cutting & hand stitching!!
    I love all that you Do!!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woohoo lucky Polish girls who get to go to your workshop! when are you coming to Sweden?? Of course boy pages can be in pink and have flowers, looks totally amazing with all the trade mark details by Gerry :)) Adore every single centimeter of your page! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wish I could come loving your style !!

    ReplyDelete