Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My Girl ~Manor House Creations~

Hi there!
I`m sharing today my first  DT layout I created for Manor House Creations. I used "Spring Awakening" collection from The Scrap Cake.
I did some fussy cutting, layering, stamping, lacing and misting here. I also used a piece of the packaging to mat the photo of my daughter.
And a few close-ups.....
The chipboard title comes from Imaginarium Designs. Originally it was "My girls" but I removed the "S" because as you know I have only one girl ;-)
Thanks for dropping by! Have a sunny day!

Hugs,

10 comments:

  1. I can not take my eyes away from this layout! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gerry, I always admire your ability to arrange so much beautiful layers and flowers on your LO's! But your pictures are so good and your designs are so clever that the amazing decoration never outshine pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you just took my breath away once again. What a stunning layout! It's so soft and beautifully shabby chic. I love all the layering and the sweet colours and that photo of Leanne is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een gaaf idee om de geponste rand aan elkaar te veteren als een corsetsluiting... hoe verzín je het?!?
    Heel mooi gedaan Gerry, de sfeer is prachtig!
    grt, Corina

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is breathtakingly beautiful.. so beautiful.. the flowers are divine.. and all the embellishments are arranged to create a stunning layout.. love this..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh so pretty!!! Wonderful work as usual, Gerry!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely beautiful indeed! Love the blooms, layering, colors and everything on this page.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is SO SO gorgeous!!!!! :) Simply stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you used the bird cage as a background for the title

    ReplyDelete