Saturday, September 3, 2011

Joining ~Manor House Creations~ Family

Hi there!
I have an announcement today to make :-)
I`m joining the Manor House Creations family...YAY! Needless to say I`m happy and excited.

Not only I joined the Design Team but also I`ll be one of their 4 educators.....how cool is that? I`ll be " Lady of the House"....it sounds really beautiful, isn`t it?

Manor House Creations is a new Australian company specializing in scrapbooking flowers. Manor House Creations is also the official Australian Distributor for The Scrap Cake
Let me show you some of their beautiful flowers which you`ll see on my layouts in the future......
They are gorgeous, aren`t they? Can`t wait to begin this new adventure :-)

Wishing you an awesome day! Sending you lots of hugs & smiles wherever you are and stay tuned coz my next project is on its way :-)))
Hugs,

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Boy this month has been full of wonderful surprises for you! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. well done on being involved with such beautiful flowers.. they are so soft and gorgeous! cant wait to see how you use them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Gerry. So happy to be playing with you again.
    Congrats hun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, gerry, I'm so excited for you! This is great news. Big congrats! How lucky are they to have you on their team:) I can't wait to seeing what gorgeous stuff you'll make with their products!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I love your work so much Gerry and am thrilled to have you on the team. (YAY, we are working together again!). A big congratulations girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your new DT and educator position...that's amazing and I think that your beautiful detailed style will be such an asset to Manor house and to showcase their gorgeous flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is very special! A BIG congrats to you...so deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is such a beautiful page Gerry! Congrats on your new DT stint and educator position.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Big congrats Gerry!!! They are so lucky to have you! I can't wait to see your stunning creations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My goodness Gerry, you really have picked all the cherries off the cake! CONGRATS on the new DT and educator gig! Their flowers really are so gorgeous, you two are truly a match made in heaven! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You rock Gerry!! Love everything you do congrats xx

    ReplyDelete