Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Scrap Cake

Hi there!
Happy Sunday everyone :-)
Today I have two cards to share with you I made for The Scrap Cake.
The first card I created especially for our Design Team member Paulina who got married yesterday. I used the "Spring Awakening" collection. "Mr & Mrs" was stamped and the cute little house on the top was printed from Country Estate digi motifs  from  Webster`s Pages....
This card was created using "The Bright Side of Life" 6"x6" paper pad...
The "Happy Birthday" was cut out from Webster`s Pages "Let`s Celebrate" collection. The bird-cage and the butterfly were cut out with the Cricut.....
I`ll finish my post today by sharing a photo I took a few days ago of this pretty flower.....
Hope you enjoyed my cards and a photo!
Have a great day!
Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. I can hardly believe these cards are made by a person who has once said she has problems making cards...your cards are absolutely gorgeous:) The first one is so soft and romantic and yous econd card is very festive. I love them both a lot:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are beautiful! And so is the lovely Day Lilly you photographed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So-o pretty! Love the soft pink and blue paper and the cards are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the wedding card, so romantic. Thanks for the close ups, it makes such a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful and so romantic and still so light! lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, these are beautiful cards indeed, Gerry!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh such beautiful cards.. and i love day lilly's! gorgeous flowers just wish they would last longer!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prachtig!!! en tot morgen!!

    Groetjes Jolande

    ReplyDelete